Friday, December 4, 2009

Scaling Back

Today I decided to scale things back a little bit. I have noticed that running over 3 miles tends to make my left foot sore fore the next day or two. If I stay under that, I can retrain the next day. The Vibrams are requiring my arches to actually work. I'll try to build them up.

Today I wanted to head over to UMBC and run on their track. But then the lug nut took up all of my time because I decided to grind it out. Slow process. Took at least 7 hours. By then it was dark, and I was lucky I made it to the gym. I ended up having to go to the location that is further away because they close at 11 instead of 9.

Once I got there, I did a 2 minute warm up and then ran between 6-7mph for the full 3 miles at a 2% incline. I know that I can do the distance at 6, but I hope to be able to do it at 7 by my next 5K. The next one is going to be with my mom back home. It is on Sunday the 13th.

No comments:

Post a Comment