Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Car is registered!

The seller of the Mountaineer got a bill of sale back to me! Thanks you Nicole!!! The only "problem" was that I couldn't drive the truck to get my portion of the form notarized and register the truck... and Cara was at work... It was a blessing in disguise because I decided to run to the notary and title place (4.85mi)

The wind kicked my butt a little bit on the way to the store. And would ya believe it, the wind changed directions (perpendicular to path) so there was no push on the way back! But my car is titled and registered now. Its a shame because I kinda like the whole running places thing. It is convenient and helps me save money. I stopped briefly at the new Vitamin Shoppe and realized I couldn't buy anything because I had no way to carry it.

No comments:

Post a Comment